Warranty terms and conditions
- We guarantee the product against any defect in its manufacture. The warranty covers characteristics and properties described in this document. This warranty is a product warranty.
- This warranty does not cover product damages or imperfections due to its inadequate packaging, handling, transport, transformation or installation. Subsequently the client must follow the manufacturers' technical guidelines.
- This warranty does not cover damages due to excessive exposition to heat sources, use of not recommended chemical agents or inadequate maintenance and cleaning processes.
- The client must always consult recommended cleaning and maintenance procedures and methods.
- In order to be entitled to the warranty's effect it is mandatory to provide documentation that attests the date of the product's reception, such as the invoice, purchase ticket or the product's delivery notice.
- The warranty application term for new products is 24 months since the date of purchase.
- In case of the client's nonconformity, he may choose between the product's substitution or its repair, with exception of the cases in which the latter is impossible or disproportionate.
The warranty will be void in the following faults due to damages produced as a consequence of the following situations:
- Damage during transport and/or handling in the course of the product installation.
- Force majeure (overwhelming force) situations due atmospheric or geological phenomena.
- Chemical agents or electrochemical reactions in combination with water such as spilling liquids or materials over the product, by water hardness and/or excess lime or excessive environmental humidity.
- An incorrect installation due to the breach of local regulations and/or the product installation guides.
- Product intervention or manipulation by unauthorized personnel, even if it is only a partial intervention.
- Damages due to plumbing, electrical, masonry, or other type of interventions in the course of the product's installation in the client's home.
- Any kind of data manipulation in the invoice, purchase ticket or warranty document.
- Inappropriate use of the product or not following the manufacturer's instructions.
- Any abnormal use of the product in general terms.
Warranty does not cover periodical maintenance operations such as product cleaning and all damage due to an inappropriate use or a strained use of the product's components.
Warranty does not cover product withdrawal work expenses for its repair and/or its maintenance.
These terms and conditions apply to all products installed in Spain, Andorra and Portugal. If the product is installed in another country, terms and conditions of the warranty will be those legally applicable in that country.
Cleaning and maintenance
If there are mortar or cement remains in contact with the shower tray after installation, use a joint descaler.
Avoid rubbing the shower tray directly
For a routine maintenance rinse the water tray with water and leave to dry
For deep cleaning, cleaning with a smooth cloth and a neutral, non-abrasive detergent is enough.
In case of dirt or lime sediment, clean with soapy water or an anti-lime product. Cleanse with lukewarm water and dry.